All About The Pretty

A Southern Girl's Guide to All Things Beautimous

Sunday, March 12, 2006

This blog is my personal manifesto and belief of how to live a beautimous lifestyle. I will have items on books, arts, music, culture, movies, food, travel, wine, and all other things I believe will help one achieve a beautimous lifestyle. Beautimous symbolizes all things beautiful and glamorous in every person's life. This blog is for every woman who wants to gain the most out of her life. Do I have the answers to everything? Of course of not. Am I perfect? Far from it.
Everyday, in everyway, I want to feel that I have contributed to myself, my community, my family, and my friends. I will offer lifestyle tips that have helped some of my friends who were constantly telling me how I help them. I hope you will also find my "Beautimous Chronicles" funny, in which I explore the lengths women go through to maintain their personal beauty.
All About The Pretty will focus on several aspects of life. The good, the bad, the ugly, and the pretty. Pretty encompasses more than the physical. It is a lifestyle. So, if you want to laugh longer, live better, smile frequently and enjoy the ups and downs of life, keep on reading. I hope everything in your life is "All About The Pretty."

1 Comments:

  • At 10:44 AM, Blogger Peggy said…

    Do you know if there is a retail store in Houston, Texas, where I can purchase Lush Bath Bombs?

    Thank you,

    Peggy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home