All About The Pretty

A Southern Girl's Guide to All Things Beautimous

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Fragrance Is In The Air

Hello ladies, I hope everyone is having a fabulous week thus far. I am having a very busy week, needless to say I am using the concealer like you wouldn't believe. I wanted to let everyone know that starting April 30 until May 5, 2006, Saks is having fragrance week. With every $85 purchase you will receive a "flacon" or in everyday lingo, a perfume bottle, while supplies last. Now is a great time to pick up a new spring fragrance for you or for your mother since Mother's Day is May 14. Last year, I picked up Viktor & Rolf's Flowerbomb for spring and was highly pleased. Just when I thought I would never need another Bobbi Brown Brick all over face shimmer (for about 6 months), I get a voicemail from the "ever so sweet" Ms. Juanita to tell me she was sending me the Brick Compact in "Brownie." I went she has another one. I just bought Apricot in March, she said well that was spring and this is the one for the summer. I thought about it and said the magic words, "just send it anyway." Of course she replied if I didn't like it I could return it and I responded, "Ms. Juanita, I haven't met that many beauty products I haven't liked." Brownie will be here by Saturday.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:22 AM, Blogger Tanya said…

    Everyday I can't wait to see what you'll be talking about on All about the Pretty(It's the same anticipation I have waiting for Splendora's weekly fashion forecast). You give me the fix I need to make it through the day.

    Thanks for the shout out and again for my gift, look for something a little extra in your Paper City package this month.

    Mwah,
    Tanya

     
  • At 11:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have a question about the bobbi brown compact. Do you use them all over your face or do you use them as if they were a bronzer.

     
  • At 11:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cool Blog! If you get a chance I would like to invite you to visit the following Lip Stick Blog, it is cool to!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home