All About The Pretty

A Southern Girl's Guide to All Things Beautimous

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Nars Body Glow

I wanted to respond to a comment regarding Nars Body Glow. I believe that it is definitely worth the money. I understand that $59 is a little up there for a body glow when other drugstore brands are cheaper. I personally believe the difference between the Nars and the others are you actually don't need to wear perfume. It has the most amazing scent. I love the smell of vanilla, so when I use the Nars it reminds me of all my vanilla scents. Also, when you spray it in the hair and brush/comb through your hair has this intoxicating scent. I have tried the others by Jergens, Neutrogena, but the Nars has been consistently the best over the past 4 years.

8 Comments:

  • At 3:33 PM, Blogger Schanina said…

    I've been eying this product for the past year-I can't tell if it does anything for my dark skin. But it smells heavenly!

     
  • At 7:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks so much! I'll send you an email when I purchase it to let you know my opinion ;-)

     
  • At 7:43 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hi!

    I love your blog!I have used this product every summer for the last four years and it's fab!i'm kinda caramel colored so it leaves a golden shimmer on my skin and is one of my fav bronzers. and I agree with schanina, the smell is divine!

    j

     
  • At 8:49 PM, Blogger Toya said…

    I love Nars products but I haven't bought the Body Glow (even though I'm always sniffing the tester) because I thought I didn't need a bronzer with my dark skin. But you've inspired me to try it- I love any thing that smells of gardenias or vanilla. Keep up the great work with your blog- I found it through the Shake Your Beauty site and knew I was home when I read the line "I drive an inexpensive car to afford my beauty products" Makes perfect sense to me! :)

     
  • At 6:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 6:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Girrrllll! I am adding you to my links. Great informational site!! I have been stuggling with this bottle of Monoai oil I got in St. Barths for a while now (It always turns solid) I have the sparkly NARS one but now I want this too...looks like a winner!

     
  • At 12:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have been using it for years and it is worth every penny.

     
  • At 8:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello all

    It's a very good site !! Very nice work, admin :)
    89.com gallery sex ics

    all time sex comics
    amateur oral sex videos

    anime sex adult content

    asian sex tours pics
    very thanks
    Herbert Nikolaus

     

Post a Comment

<< Home