All About The Pretty

A Southern Girl's Guide to All Things Beautimous

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Staying Pretty in the Heat II (Brand Names)

Ladies I am so sorry that I completly forgot to put brand names. So here you go: I use Bobbi Brown SPF 15 Tinted Moisturizer in Deep Tint or Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer with an SPF 20 in Walnut. I sometimes apply with my fingers, but most of the time I use a foundation brush, but only to certain areas. If you need the coverage of foundation, why not try a foundation stick, just to the areas you need to blend well, that way you don't have to use foundation over your entire face. I also use the Bobbi Brown Foundation Stick in Almond, but I have used Warm Walnut. Give those a try and let me know. I have foundation, but if I do use it, I try to use it in the fall/winter because it just seems so heavy for everyday wear. Please check out those blotting papers from The Body Shop. I think everyone will be highly pleased with those.

4 Comments:

  • At 10:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You are the greatest!

     
  • At 3:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    #1 Lurker! said...

    Thank you for the info! It's greatly appreciated :-)

    Sincerely,
    #1 Lurker!

     
  • At 1:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Another thought on keeping make-up fresh in the summer. Has anyone tried "Model in a Bottle"? I have not. Apparently you spray it on and you're all set. Although you do have to wonder how many bad chemicals are in it.

    (BTW, Nice meeting you earlier today, Julia! Told you I wouldn't waste any time checking out your blog. Now it's back to work...)

     
  • At 1:45 PM, Blogger Julia From TGR said…

    nice

     

Post a Comment

<< Home